Sound Appraisal is a residential real estate appraisal firm serving the greater Puget Sound area. We provide real estate appraisals for mortgage loans, relocation, refinance, PMI (mortgage insurance removal), divorce, home improvement, home equity, estate, trust, insurance, tax appeal, bail bond, and pre-listing appraisal purposes.
We specialize in residential real estate appraisals in Kitsap, Mason, Pierce, Thurston, Jefferson & Clallam counties of Washington State.
- Short Turn-Around Times
- Highest-Quality Appraisal Reports
- Open Communication Between Customer and Client.
- Electronic Delivery With the Highest Quality of Technology and Data Sources Available.
- Competitive Pricing
- FHA Certified
· Washington State Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser, Fha & Conventional
· Licensed for single family properties of all value ranges and multi family properties up to four units of all values.
· Associated degree Olympic College, Bremerton, WA.
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration from Washington State University, Pullman, WA.
· Extensive continuing education in the appraisal field.
Jeff Harader was born and raised in Kitsap County, Washington. Jeff graduated from Central Kitsap High School as well as Olympic College and Washington State University with a degree in Business administration. Jeff’s business degree has an emphasis in real estate and statistics. Jeff personally has been part of multiple remodels and new construction homes in the Kitsap county area with a good knowledge of the building process and a solid gauge of quality and condition of real estate properties. Jeff specializes in high value and complex properties such as view, historic, waterfront, farms, acreage, and atypical properties.